Friday, November 5, 2010

And it goes something like this.......












Dear whomever it may concern,

I registered for Ironman New Zealand 2011 earlier in the year and regrettably find myself having to ask for my entry to be withdrawn due to injury reasons. I suffered a DVT in my leg several weeks ago and unfortunately it has not gone away as yet and is preventing me from being able to train without pain. For this reason I am going to take the coming months to hopefully get over my injury situation and be raring to go after a season out of competition. Could you please advise on the withdrawal and refund policy at your earliest convenience? I hope that another competitor is able to take my entry; I am very disappointed to not be returning after such a fantastic time there this year.


Kind Regards

Faye

p.s. keep on training.....

1 comment: